1. Where do the dried herbs come from? Are they really all organic and natural?
Our goal is the help you heal and we can only do that by getting the best herbs. All loose tea is organic and all natural from Eugene, Oregon unless noted otherwise.
2. Does loose tea have an expiration date?
Fortunately, tea has a long shelf life and will not go bad if stored correctly. Drinking older aged loose tea will not kill you or make you sick. The worse thing that can happen is that is will lose its flavor.
3. Is this blend safe for children to drink?
There is no known age for when a child can drink tea. We care about all of our customer's health and encourage you to check with your doctor or medical provider if you have concerns.
4. Do Crave Moisture teas contain allergens?
No. Our blend is made without any of the eight recognized FDA allergens and therefore do not contain eggs, dairy, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.
5. Are your loose tea products made in the U.S.A?
6. How soon can I expect my tea order?
After the order is placed, please allow one business day for the order to ship. Each parcel of tea is hand-crafted to be sent out. This includes blending, packaging, labeling and shipping. Items are made so they are at the peak of freshness when you receive them.
7. Can I return the tea? What if I received the wrong product or it comes damaged?
We strive for customer satisfaction or a refund! If you receive the incorrect product or you get a damaged item, we will give you a full refund once we are notified 48 hours after the package was delivered ( no return needed).
8. Will I be able to track my package?
Once your order is placed and has been shipped, you will receive an email where you can track your package.